Sierra Club Communications Committee - Intro meeting!
February 19, 2014: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Do you have experience in communications or would like to learn? The North Star Chapter Communications Team supports conservation and other Chapter issues through strategic outreach and is looking for individuals with the following experience:
- Graphic design for newsletters, e-news, and website
- Video/photography to document and promote our Chapter activities
- Media relations to create press releases and handle incoming requests from local media
- Coordination of print materials for fundraising mailings, brochure, and factsheets
- Newsletter assistance to write articles, copy edit, and manage the print and mailing of the newsletter
- Data management and data entry using the Sierra Club data management system
Unlike many committees, the Communications Team provides support as needed, which means you can use your skills when you are available. Less meetings; more action. The more on-call volunteers we have, the less work all of us must do. Use your skills to help the environment!
RSVP to Katie Eukel at email@example.com or Jenny Kedward at firstname.lastname@example.org